Trinity Community Services is open Monday-Friday 5:30 am – 6:00 pm.
The vision of Trinity Community Services (TCS) is to provide a conglomerate of vital comprehensive, community-based services that will benefit individuals and families in Cumberland County and the surrounding areas.
While serving more than 600 families daily, the services provided have allowed TCS to become a strong support system; and as an effect, an extended family to many throughout the Sandhills. Since 1990, Trinity Community Services (TCS) has served the City of Fayetteville, Cumberland County and the surrounding communities.
Through the provision of individual, family and mature adult services, our goals at TCS are to:
- Foster an appreciation and understanding of diverse cultures;
- Build community by providing opportunities for social interaction;
- Provide classes to promote educational and employment potential; and
- Assist participants to build independent and self-sufficient lives.
The scope of these services include, but are not limited to the following areas:
- Child Care Services
- K-12 Academics
- Public & Private after school programs
- Middle & High School athletics
- Federal & State food programs
- Health, nutrition & fitness programs